FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW DO I FIND MY RING SIZE?
The most precise method of getting your ring size is to have a jeweler size your finger. But if thats not possible for you then we have some super reliable alternatives available for you!
- We have a ring sizer available on the shop here! This ring sizer comes with all of the instructions for best results.
- You can also use a string and measuring tape and convert your measurement to US/Canada ring size using this chart, here. (this is the least reliable method)
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Each piece that we send out is hand made Ventura California and cast in recycled metal by our trusted partner in Albuquerque New Mexico. You can expect for made-to-order prices to be shipped with in 4-6 weeks from the order date. Anything that is ready made will be polished and shipped within 1 week of order date. You can choose your shipping method at checkout.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY MUSTARD JEWELRY?
Part of the assurance that our jewelry will last for generations and stay our of the landfill, is we do not plate or vermeil metals. We exclusively use recycled and refined solid metals. For Silver and Gold Jewelry (all karats, yellow and white), we use a nano-technology finishing solution, Silver Glory Anti-Tarnish Solution that is environmentally safe and long-lasting to diminished the occurrence of tarnish and small environmental blemishes.
Our jewelry is handcrafted with durability in mind. With that however, life happens and we always encourage you to truly live in your jewelry. Here are some things you can avoid:
- Avoid scented lotions, oils and perfumes
- Avoid sulphuric pools (and just all pools)
- Remove your jewels before showering or washing (but don’t beat yourself up if you forget)
Like anything we care about, our jewels require maintenance. For a small cost the clean and restore service we are offering the following for piece purchased with Mustard Jewelry:
• Removal of scratches and dents
• Polish and clean
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information
WHAT IF I NEED TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE MY PRODUCT?
We put a lot of love in to every piece that ships out to you, and its our priority for you to love it to.
- Email email@example.com with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” and your order number in the subject line.
- You will receive an email with information on next steps. Send the returned items to the address listed on the Return/Exchange email.
- The returned package must include: the receipt, and the item being returned.
Merchandise must not be worn or damaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for the shipping of all returns and exchanges. For your security, we recommend shipping your package with a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number. Please note that Mustard Jewelry is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. All returns must be received by us within 30 days of the ship date. We will send you an email as soon as we receive your package.
WHAT IF I NEED TO MODIFY MY ORDER?
Promptly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with you order number and requested modification. There is no guarantee that we are able to modify your order after the original order is placed.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes, we ship worldwide! We are based in the United States, so additional duties may apply upon arrival of international orders — we are not responsible for these additional costs. Shipping & duties are non-refundable.